Are you getting ready to leave school, college or university? Are you looking for a job in London but are concerned about the cost of living and commuting? We are here to help!
To set you on your way, we are offering students FREE travel on-board our London Commuter Service to and from their London based interview. This return journey will not only save you money, but also give you vital time to prepare for your interview and relax on the way home.
Once you have successfully secured a position, you will then receive 1 months FREE travel on-board our commuter service – contract and hassle FREE!
How claim your FREE student travel:
- Complete & submit the form below (Please note you must provide the above information at least two working days prior to your interview)
- Supply a copy of your interview invitation confirming your full name and the date of your interview. (This can be a letter on company letterhead or an email from the company/employment agency)
- Supply proof of student status – this can be in the form of a student ID or headed letter from school/teacher confirming status
- Create an account within our mobile ticketing system here: https://mticket.clarkescommute.co.uk/webapp/tickets/CLARKES. Your mobile ticketing account will then be credited with 1 FREE return journey for use when travelling to your interview.
Once you secure a position:
- Forward a copy of your official letter of employment to email@example.com and your mobile ticketing account will be updated with a FREE Monthly ticket. (Please note you must provide the above information at least two working days prior to your interview).
Fill in the form below to claim your FREE student travel!
Once you have submitted your details, a member of our staff will contact you to complete the application.